Sunday 7 April 2013

Filling in the Gaps

Alright. I've sifted through the 700+ photos taken by both sets of parents and pulled out the best ones to help fill in the gaps from our trip together. The chronology looks like this: Elaine and Dean arrive in Wellington for five days prior to us flying out to the Cook Islands to meet up with my dad and Juanita. We spend eight days in paradise and all fly back in New Zealand. Kevin and I fly home while Elaine and Dean spend a few days in Auckland before going back to Canada. My dad and Juanita take a few days to take a bus tour down to Wellington where we spend a few days showing them around before moseying down to the South Island. You with me? Enjoy!
















































Phewf! Did you get through them all? And I'm actually in a few!

I've got a few good blog posts up my sleeve for the near future. I hope not to be as neglectful to this as I have been in recent weeks. But the weather is cooling off, we have one less hour of sunlight each day, and we are hunkering down for another Wellington winter. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment